Easton Education’s Diploma of Social Innovation in Finance provides entrepreneurs with fundamental knowledge of important social innovation techniques. Students will gain further knowledge in the most key areas of social innovation including technology, entrepreneurship, collaboration, and more. We enable our students to partake in greater learning opportunities provided through Easton Education. Our knowledgeable and professional instructors not only educate but also tutor and advise the students throughout the course of their study. Students are instructed based on an adaptive curriculum, which will set a solid foundation for students to build upon through their experiences.
Making Changes with Social Innovation
Measuring Social Impact
Social Innovation & Creativity
Positive Investing for Social Innovation
The objective of the Diploma of Social Innovation in Finance is to increase the student’s ability to create a social impact by using collaborative methods to generate comprehensive and risk-taking strategies. Students will understand various approaches to financial social innovation, including public and corporate social innovation.
The Social Innovation in Finance program is an Instructor-led, lecture style diploma program that runs for a period of 28-weeks; 3-days a week for a total of 144 hours. It is recommended that notes are taken during class and the Instructors will suggest recommended reading but textbooks are not required. The textbook will be a good source to follow and even after the program is complete. Professionals who have extensive experience in the subjects that are being taught teach the classes.
Who should take this program
This program is for professionals in the public, private and non-profit sectors; community leaders and business leaders who want to find effective and viable solutions to multifaceted problems.
What are the admission requirements
– Completed application form
– Education or professional experience in healthcare, technology, business or finance
– Color photograph of the applicant
– Resume or Personal Statement. A personal statement is a summary of the students’ interests, goals, personal attributes, etc. that can classify the student as a suitable candidate for the program of their interest. Please limit personal statements to 500 words.
– Proof of English proficiency (IELTS – 6.0 or better); if applicable.
What credential will be awarded upon completion of the program
Upon successful completion of all academic obligations, students will receive a Diploma of Social Innovation in Finance.
This program is available in-class and through distance education (online).
- Duration : 28 Weeks
- Skill level : High School Graduate
- Language : English
- Certificate : Yes
- Request this course in a different delivery format