The Diploma of Pre-Accounting & Finance Essentials at Easton Education is designed for students looking to set a foundation for Accounting & Finance and develop the skills and knowledge to pursue further education in accounting or finance. This program will provide the fundamentals of accounting & finance in today’s modern world and provide real-life scenarios to prepare and provide confidence for the students. Students are instructed based on a rigorous curriculum, which will set a solid foundation for students to build upon in their future studies.
Financial Accounting I
Leadership, Ethics & Professional Skills
Financial Reporting I
Management & Professional Accounting
Financial Reporting II
The objective of the Pre-Accounting & Finance Essentials Diploma program is to provide students with the fundamentals required to further their education in the accounting or finance areas and pursue additional education and training at international business schools.
The Diploma of Pre-Accounting & Finance Essentials is a 42-week program divided into three, 14-week semesters, for a total of 350-hours of instruction time. Students earn a total of 150 credits upon completion of the program. The online course is broken down into self-study modules and students are evaluated by mid-semester and final examinations for each module. The in-class course is a lecture style course and students are evaluated by mid-semester and final examinations for each module. It is recommended that notes are taken during class and the Instructors will provide a list of the recommended readings/textbooks. Students will undergo various testing methods including quizzes, tests, midterm exams, final exams and assignments. The class instructors are Professionals with extensive experience in the courses that are being taught.
Who should take this program
This program is designed for students who are looking to pursue a higher education in accounting and finance and get the required prerequisites to attend an international business (accounting & finance) school. This program plays an important intermediary role in a student’s educational path. This diploma will serve as a refresher program to students with an educational or professional experience finance or accounting.
What are the admission requirements
– Completed application form
– Official transcript(s) from high-school or post-secondary school with a cumulative GPA of 2.8 (“B” grade)
– Color photograph of the applicant
– Resume or Personal Statement. A personal statement is a summary of the students’ interests, goals, personal attributes, etc. that can classify the student as a suitable candidate for the program of their interest. Please limit personal statements to 500 words.
– A letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor, employer, work/volunteer supervisor or any professional individual that is not personally related to the applicant.
– Proof of English proficiency (IELTS – 6.0 or better); if applicable.
What credential will be awarded upon completion of the program
Upon successful completion of all academic and financial obligations, students will receive a Diploma of Pre-Accounting & Finance Essentials.
This program is available in-class and through distance education (online).
0.00 average based on 0 ratings